Are you looking for some cute names to call your crush boy or girl? Here are some best nicknames for crush.
Using a nickname is the best way to flirt with anyone. I don’t care if he’s with a partner you’ve been dating for five years or a Starbucks bartender. There’s something unique about being called by a nickname for whatever reason.
If I had to guess, I’d say maybe it’s because they tend to be super personal and intimate. Or perhaps because they imply that someone is special enough to be called by shortening their name.
Recommended: What does it mean when you dream about your crush?
But that said, you can’t just give everyone the same nickname. There is an art of assigning nicknames to loved ones. And like most things, it requires creative thinking and juice.
So while it’s easy to “baby” this and “baby” that, nicknames can be a way to define the relationship you have. You know, like, set the tone. They must be unique.
Things to call your partner
- Lovely. Works with or without a British accent.
- Boo. *cue voice Usher*
- Booboo Bear. This is for when you start being sickly in love (IYKYK).
- Honey Pot. Aww, and you are her Winnie the Pooh.
- Sugarplum. Why is your man sweet as candy?
- Treasury. Short and simple. Who does not love being compared to a tasty dessert?
- McDreamy Oh, you must be trying to study his anatomy.
- Honey roll. Suppose it’s smooth all the way.
- Love Bug. It will make him speechless.
- Muffins. Ready meals seem to be a common theme here, and I don’t hate it.
- Pumpkin. Why not extend it to all foods? Everyone loves pumpkin pie.
- Dumpling. Alright, that’s too cute.
- Prince Charming. Because you have a fairy tale love story, don’t you?
- Beautiful. Hey, it’s the truth!
- Sun. Take it because they light up your life.
My points, Darling. Bonus if you say it exaggeratedly and elegantly like “Dahhling.”
Recommended Read: How To Impress Your Crush Without Talking?
Cute names to call your crush girl
If you are thinking about what you should call your crushed girlfriend to impress her, we have collected here some of the best nicknames to call your girlfriend that they won’t find anywhere else.
Generally, pet names to call your crush girlfriend can set your relationship platform if you can find a suitable nickname for her or a nickname for your future girlfriend/wife.
You cannot use sweet names to call your crush, and it can be a disaster. It will present you as scary.
However, if you know she won’t care, but you take it as a compliment, then a sweet nickname for a crushed girl might be appropriate. It mainly depends upon the personality of the person you are crushing on. So also be careful about choosing anything particular.
In addition, you can send her a good morning message before she wakes up or a good night message before bed, ending with a nickname you have given her. This way, she will know that you are thinking of her.
You can also try these flirty comments for your crush post on Instagram or Facebook.
Most importantly, you should take inspiration from these overwhelming girl contact names and develop your version that suits her perfectly.
- Miss Perfect
- Candy Eyes
- Baby Boo
Cute names to call your crush on the phone
- Best friend
- Wife (future)
- Bunch of honey: Because your wife is as sweet as honey itself.
- Doll Face: Use this if you think your wife is prettier.
- Magic: Because it is simply magic, inexplicable, and powerful.
- Spring: It is color, happiness, and freshness in your life.
- Lamb: Lambs are sweet, cute, and kind.
- Precious: Gold, diamonds, and other precious minerals don’t even come close.
- Gum Drop: She’s attractive, fit, but chubby? If so, then this is the perfect name!
- Fascinating: This needs no explanation.
- Fairy: If you like magic and romance.
- Hotstuff: She’s hot, and you want her to know it.
- Melody: His voice is melodious and melts your heart.
- Giggles: Her laugh is contagious.
- Smiley: smiles constantly.
- Bitsy: She’s cute and petite.
- Lucky Charm: Do you consider it the source of your luck?
- Heartbeat: Does it make your heart beat faster? So use it to show her the impact it has on you.
- Gorgeous: He never really gets old, does he?
- Happiness: It brings you joy.
- Juliet: Because you are his Romeo.
- Lemon: Use with caution as you may consider it bad.
- Cinderella: She’s the missing princess in your life.
- Dove: She is beautiful and innocent.
What can I call my crush?
Use a casual greeting. You don’t need a flashy surfer for a phone call. A simple “Hey, how are you?” that’s more than enough, and their response can give you an idea of how they feel. Single greetings are fun but probably best saved for a few later calls.
What do you call your love?
If you’re in a relationship, it’s not uncommon to give your partner nicknames, including but not limited to: bae, baby, my love, boo, sweetheart, etc. It turns out these pet names aren’t just cute (although, okay, some might sound silly). They can be a really important part of your relationship.
Do guys like to be called Babe?
Even fake girls only call you honey to get other people’s attention. Either make his ex jealous or interest other guys and feel turned on. So yeah, guys like to be called short, but not by any random girl he met yesterday—someone to hold him.
How to flirt?
Suppress canned responses. “Stay away from any corny advice that some so-called self-proclaimed dating experts tell you to follow,” says Fields.
Make eye contact.
- Go with the flow.
- Use your environment.
- Ask questions.
- Bring some humor.
What do guys like in a girl?
Guys want a girl who has her own life, her interests, her own goals, and lives by her own rules. Guys don’t like needy, clingy girls, drama queens, and always in the middle of a mayhem episode. In other words, guys want girls who have achieved success and can be their people.